An award winning client of ours are looking for a Personal Assistant to join their team. The CEO/Founder of this company is looking for a Personal Assistant due to their diary being full and they need an extra hand around the office. Whilst being the Personal Assistant to the CEO/Founder, you will also be doing ad hoc duties for the office. Please note, previous Personal Assistance experience is essential and it will not be an opportunity to eventually move from a Personal Assistant to an Interior Designer role.
What's on offer for you?
- Up to £27,000 PA depending on experience
- An opportunity to work for an award winning Interior Design company
- Team of circa 12 people
- Great working hours of 09:00 - 18:00
- Opportunity to progress your career
- Personal Assistant experience essential
- Diary & travel booking experience essential
- Fantastic communcation skills both written and verbal
- Well presented
- Flexible, can do attitude
What will the duties include?
- Travel arrangements for the CEO/Founder
- Extensive diary mangement for a busy schedule
- Ad hoc duties for both the CEO/Founder & office
- General office management
If you think this is the role for you, please apply directly through this website or give Olivia a call on 0207 932 2800 for a private and confidential chat.
Please note: Due to high levels of applicants, we will only be contacting those who are successful.