Our client is a medium-sized property consultancy based in east london who is looking for an APC Building Surveyor to join their team. With both residential and commercial clients, this is a fantastic opportunity to gain a variety of experience to help you pass with your APC. If you are looking for interesting, high quality projects in a company with good progression and where you can make a difference, please apply today.
The APC Building Surveying role:
You will be working in a team of 5/6 building surveyors carrying out the following duties:
- Party Walls
- Contract Admin and Project management
- Dilapidations and other professional services.
APC Building Surveying requirements:
- RICS accredited degree in Building Surveying
- minimum 1 year of relevant consultancy experience
- Professional Services experience desirable (e.g party walls, dilapidations, technical due diligence)
You can expect a salary of up to £35,000 depending on your experience. If you are an APC Building Surveyor and this role appeals to you, you can apply by sending your CV to email@example.com or call Ruro on 0207 932 2800 for more information