Our client is a medium-sized property consultancy based in east london who is looking for an Assistant Building Surveyor to join their team in central east london. With both residential and commercial clients, this is a fantastic opportunity to gain a variety of experience to help you pass your APC. If you are an assistant building surveyor looking for interesting, high quality projects in a company with good progression and where you can make a difference, please apply today.
The Assistant Building Surveying role:
You will be working in a team of 5/6 building surveyors carrying out the following duties:
- Party Walls
- Contract Admin and Project management
- Dilapidations and other professional services.
Assistant Building Surveyor requirements:
- RICS accredited degree in Building Surveying
- minimum 1 year of relevant consultancy experience
- Professional Services experience desirable (e.g party walls, dilapidations, technical due diligence)
You can expect a salary of up to £35,000 depending on your experience. If you are an Assistant Building Surveyor and this role appeals to you, you can apply or call Ruro on 0207 932 2800 for more information