Job Title: Assistant Building Surveyor
A small consultancy in Newcastle is looking for a fresh assistant graduate building surveyor to join their building surveying team. They have multiple high-net worth clients so this is a fantastic opportunity to work with a chartered building surveyor on large properties.
Assistant Building surveyor Role:
You will be working on predominantly commercial and industrial project with values in the range if £5,000 - £8 million answering directly to two chartered building surveyors working on the likes of:
- Schedules of dilapidations
- Project management and contract admin
- Schedules of conditions
- Liaising with clients and contractors
The business is multi-faceted, dealing with areas of property consulting like property management and asset management on top of building surveying, so there will also be the opportunity to get involved with these areas of the business.
As an assistant building surveyor you MUST:
- Have or be studying towards a degree in building surveying
- Have strong 2D and 3D AutoCAD skills
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills and confidence to deal with clients
- A drivers licence
To apply to this role, send your CV to Ruro at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 020 7932 9800 for more information.