Mobile Heating pipe fitter/mechanical engineer – up to £38,000
Based in Harlow Essex
12engineers in total
HVAC and gas company
Clients are : Schools , multiple tenanted commercial offices space, big boiler houses in district heating developments, Essex police contract.
I am currently representing a facilities management company who has an exciting new opportunity for mobile heating commercial pipe fitter/mechanical engineer to join their growing team.
Their head office is based in Harlow and carry out maintenance within London and the Home Counties.
Your area of works would be within London and the home counties, With over 30 years’ experience.
Your duties will include:
- Diagnose system faults
- Commercial pipe fitting
- Commercial isolation
- Fitting/ Installation of commercial pipework.
- Identifying/ cleaning strainers.
- Stripping/ cleaning of plate heat exchangers.
- Changing and servicing of pumps, valves etc.
- Venting of heating risers.
- maintenance on radiator, valve problems, domestic plumbing work and mechanical work
In return my client is offering:
- Full driving license
- Plumbing and/or Heating qualifications City&Guilds / NVQ2-3
- Min 5 years’ experience
- Experience or knowledge of district heating systems
- Fault diagnostic skills and high rate first completion
- Call out 1 in 7
- Overtime x1.5 and x2 on Sundays
- 20 days holidays plus bank holidays
- Van, fuel card
If you feel you would be well suited for the role or would like to find out more, please send me your up to date CV or contact me to disucss.
Office: 020 7932 2800
Email: twilson@ rgb.co.uk