Mobile Maintenance Plumber – London – 35k
I am currently representing a strong Building services firm who are currently looking for a mobile plumber to provide PPM & Reactive works to a wide range of Commercial Clientele. This would then lead to learning gas, HVAC and electrical work and be trained correctly through relevant courses and manufacturers such as Daikin and Mitsubishi approved installers.
Formed in 2000 they have established themselves as a high quality, multi-disciplined company offering a range of mechanical & maintenance services with a current turnover of £20 million.
They currently have 1 office based in Surrey and are currently 13 engineers strong on the maintenance side, with many blue chip high end commercial sites as well as high end residential contracts. Most of the work carried out will be London and the Home counties.
The ideal candidate would be client facing and have a positive attitude and willingness to learn and keen to progress. Most of the work starting of will be water treatment, bathrooms, kitchens and office spaces.
• Full driving license
• Plumbing and/or Heating qualifications City&Guilds/NVQ2-3
• Min 5 years’ experience in radiator replacement and pipework alterations
• Experience or knowledge of district heating systems
• Fault diagnostic skills and high rate first completion
• Gas tickets being an advantage (but not a must)
In return my client is offering:
- 28-35k Basic
- Van and fuel card
- 20 days + bank holidays
- 40 hour week (1 hour lunch)
- Government pension scheme
- On going training to progress to a higher level
If you feel you would be well suited for the role, please send me your up to date CV or contact me to discuss.
Office - 020 7932 2800