An excellent opportunity for a Project / Procurement Manager with experience in high-end bespoke furniture has come up with one of our leading clients. They are looking for a Project / Procurement Manger to join their Central London team and join their luxury brand that specialise in high-end bespoke furniture design.
The right candidate will need to be able to manage multiple projects throughout the whole process, ensuring that profitability and program is maintained and that it fits the brief. You will need to be highly organised, good eye for detail and a strong level of commercial awareness.
- Review and understand technical production drawings and specifications
- Attending meetings – internal, supplier & client
- Producing project costings and budgets
- Formulate timelines and ensure they are met
- Dealing with multiple manufacturers and suppliers – comparing costs, quality etc.
- Monitor and control the process and costs
- Ensuring all products fulfil the highest standards and match brief
- Visiting workshops
- Communicate effectively with colleagues, suppliers and clients
- Maintaining a solid knowledge of the industry and current trends in the market
- Prior experience working with a high-end luxury interior design brand
- Ability to use Auto CAD is desirable
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of accounting software desirable / willingness to learn