Associate Director - Interior Design Practice - Up to £65,000 PA
My client is a globally recognised, award winning Interior Design and Architecture practice creating outstanding Hospitality, Residential and Retail projects worldwide. They are committed to continuous improvement and strive for personal development and good quality work.
Due to my clients recent success they are seeking an Associate Director to join their expanding office based in South West London.
- The Associate Director will be working alongside their senior managment team winning new projects
- Daily and weekly meetings with management team
- Project manage the day to day development and preparation of scheme designs; overseeing the
work flow and deliverables for Senior-Designers and below
- Team management
- Carry out interviews when my client recruits
- International travel may be required
- Must have minimum 7 years' experience - 4 years' as a senior designer or above
- Team and project management experience
- Ability and experience to carry out the full design process
- Flexiblilty with travel
- You will be competent in using AutoCAD
Please contact Lauren to hear more about the above role. Lcooper@rgb.co.uk - 0207 932 2800