An exciting opportunity for a committed, Senior Architect to join an excellent practice based in South London. If you are a Senior Part III Architect with experience in a managerial role then this could be an ideal role for you. This is a managerial role and would require a Senior Architect with experience in running the delivery of projects. The ideal candidate would come from a residential or educational background.
- Must have excellent technical and delivery experience
- Managerial experience
- It is essential that you are confident in a client facing role
- Have the ability and experience to lead projects and manage a team
- Must have strong Revit skills
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
Why work for them?
- Friendly and Relaxed studio
- Medium size practice
- Excellent team spirt and moral
- Exciting projects
- Great working-studio space in South London
- A competitive salary of £50,000 - £55,000 per annum based on experience
If you are a Senior Architect that is looking for a career with excellent progression then this could be the role for you!
If you would like to hear more about this role OR if you know someone suitable then please get in touch with Kristie Arnett on 0207 9322 800