Service Co -Ordinator – Kings Langley
SALARY & PACKAGE
- Salary: £22,000.00 to £24,000.00
- 20 days Holiday + Bank (rises to 25)
- Job Type: Full-time
- Hours: 8-5
I am currently representing a leading HVAC specialist who has an exciting new opportunity for a planner/scheduler (service coordinator) to join their team in their busy Hertfordshire office . Their head office is based in Kings Langley and they currently employ over 100 staff.
With a turnover of around 20 million in their last year, This position will plan and manage engineers’ workload/diaries, control the works allocation from pre-arranged appointments and make further appointments for any follow on works, including ensuring that all works are carried out by utilising the delivery driver to drop off parts that are not in the engineers van stock. THE CANDIDATE
The roles requires good knowledge of building maintenance services/engineering associated with repairs and installation works, as well as experience within social housing contracts and construction or building services industry. THE JOB
There will be a number of variables throughout the day that will have to be taken into consideration. There might be a need to issue alternative engineers with further appointments and/or re-plan a job for later time, possibly organising additional labour to attend and assist with the works, based on capacity and location or time constraints of completing other major works.
- Scheduling work for the field based service engineers
- Planning/coordinating urgent repairs upon notification from the client
- Being the point of contact for customers regarding their work requirements
- Working closely with the parts departments to ensure stock is available to enable the work to go ahead
- Ordering stationery/engineers part
- Weekly planning/progress meetings with the Management Team
- Carrying out general administration as required
- Supporting other team members in their duties as and when needed
PLEASE CONTACT Zan Saeed ON 020 7932 2800 / ZSAEED@RGB.CO.UK
- My current role is with a building and engineering company. I am the primary contact for customers and I log any problems they have with regard to most aspects of property maintenance.