A great opportunity for a Senior Designer has come available in an award winning design studio based in London. Established for over 15 years they have a great reputation within the industry and have built longstanding relationships which continue to grow year by year.
The position would only suit a good ‘All Rounder’ with 6+ years’ experience in high end residential. Excellent client facing, communication, design and management skills are essential.
Key skills and experience required;
- BA (Hons) Interior Architecture, Interior Design degree or diploma or equivalent
- Professional interior design experience in high end residential design
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Proficient user of AutoCAD
- Good hand sketching ability
- Digital graphic presentation skills, including good working knowledge of Photoshop, Indesign and SketchUp would be preferable
- Project management experience from concept to delivery
- Team management and leadership
- Producing detailed design and construction drawing packages
- Producing FF&E specifications – excellent and up to date supplier knowledge
- Producing client design presentation packages
- Working to budgets
- Managing procurement and installations
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading global Interior Architecture and Design Company.