I am currently working with an amazing North / East London based Design Studio, who are looking for a Senior FF&E Designer to join there team. You will be working on a range of International Hospitality projects, in a pure FF&E capacity. So no technical drawings!
As a Senior FF&E Designer you will be working within a team with equal support both with Junior Designer's to delegate and support, as well as a well structured management team.
Please see the following as a few of the benefits and positives of working for this amazing Studio...
- UK and International projects
- Bonuses galore!
- Clear path for progression - next stage would be associate FF&E Designer
- Great basic salary
- Great holiday package
- A tonne of additional benefits on top!
Please also see the following as the role requirements for oyu as a Designer will ideally have:
- Minimum 6 years industry experience
- Understanding of the design process from concept to completion
- Understanding of the full FF&E process
- Ability to produce mood boards, presentations, schedules and specifications
- On site experience - install and site meetings
- Client facing experience
- Experience managing a team of designers
Please apply through this website, or directly apply byu contacting me - 0207 932 2800 - jclifford@ rgb.co.uk