One of my leading clients is looking for a Senior FF&E Interior Designer to join their well-established luxury interior design studio based in Central London. They are looking for a Senior FF&E Designer to join their team that specialise in high end residential projects both in the UK and International.
The ideal Senior FF&E Designer will be a creative with extensive knowledge at a leading design firm and proven experience in running projects from concept to completion. You will need to be able work independently and with the team and be confident dealing with clients. Along with an extensive knowledge of suppliers and manufactures both in the UK and Internationally.
- Experienced in dealing with Clients, Contractors and Suppliers in a highly professional manner.
- Knowledge of AutoCAD and Adobe Creative Suite range.
- Excellent design and presentation skills with proven experience delivering high-end, luxury interior design projects.
- Experience in FF&E procurement, including sourcing, management of suppliers and very good knowledge of materials and bespoke fabrication.
- Experience managing project budgets and timelines.
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently.
- Experience of managing a team and individuals
- Communicating affectively with other members of staff
- Self-motivated focus to achieve project deadlines.
- £40,000 - £50,000 PA Depending on experience
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an award winning, leading Interior Design Company. Based in Central London they have an amazing studio and invest in their employees future and career progression. They have an extensive client book and are continuing to grow year by year.
If you feel like this role would be the right fit and are looking to progress your career in the design sector and gain experience with a well-established company please do not hesitate to get in touch.
Please be aware that due the large volume of applicants, we only be contacting those who are successful.