Short Term Electrical Engineer - Euston £15 - £16 per hour
I am currently representing a large technical facilities service provider, they specialise in providing electrical, mechanical and all round building service. Their clientele include: commercial offices, critical business environments, schools, hospitals and Retail sites.
They are currently in search of a Electrical engineer to be covering a site near Euston.
To work on the 21st of December, 27th- 31st December 2018.
Role and responsibilities
• Must be qualified to City & Guilds Level 3 and 17th Edition preferred
• Must be experienced in building services engineering
• Some Mechanical knowledge would be preferred
• Must have own basic hand tools and PPE
• Must be clean and presentable at all times
• Excellent customer service skills
• Able to work on own initiative
• Must quickly become familiar with ABM procedures and paperwork including PPM planning, permits etc
Working hours are as follows: