One of my leading clients is looking for a Senior Interior Designer to join their well-established luxury interior design studio. Based in Central London they work on high end residential and commercial projects both in the UK and International.
The Senior Interior Designer will have a minimum of 6 years’ experience gained working within UK and international markets on high end residential and commercial projects.
The ideal Senior Designer will be a creative with extensive knowledge at a leading design firm and proven experience in running projects from concept to completion. You will need to be able work independently and with the team and be confident dealing with clients.
- Experienced in dealing with Clients, Contractors and Suppliers in a highly professional manner.
- Proficient in AutoCAD and Adobe Creative Suite range.
- Excellent design and presentation skills with proven experience delivering high-end, luxury interior design projects.
- Excellent production of design documentation including providing leading interior package documentation with technical drawing from AutoCAD.
- Extensive experience of space planning and electrical layouts.
- Experience in FF&E procurement, including sourcing, management of suppliers and very good knowledge of materials and bespoke fabrication.
- Experience managing project budgets and timelines.
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently.
- Experience of managing a team and individuals
- Communicating affectively with other members of staff
- Self-motivated focus to achieve project deadlines.
- Work to a written or verbal brief provided
- Liaise with Clients directly
- Creating and presenting design schemes.
- Project manage the design process, materials, contractors and suppliers through from concept to completed and approved installation, ensuring that time is appropriately managed and deadlines met.
- Manage project costs to ensure delivery within budget.
- Producing schedules
- Build and maintain effective supplier and contractor relationships
- Managing and coordinating works on site.
- Manage and delegate to junior members of the design team.
- £40,000 - £50,000 PA Depending on experience
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an award winning, leading Design Company. If you feel like this role would be the right fit and are looking to progress your career in the design sector and gain experience with a well-established company please do not hesitate to get in touch.