Please note, experience in an Interior Design studio is essential
A very well-known and well established client of ours are looking for a Studio Manager to join the team in
their West London office. Working as both a Studio Manager and PA to the Creative Director, you will need excellent communication skills and a keen eye for detail.
You will be playing a vital part in this studio to keep it running well and no day will be the same. Working in a fast paced yet challenging and exciting environment, you will be working with all members of the team on daily basis.
Your responsibilities will include:
- General administration duties around the office
- Setting up meeting rooms for clients and arranging lunches
- Front of house, meeting with clients and being their first point of contact
- Ad hoc duties, travel plans and diary management for the Creative Director
- Support to the designers
- Liasing with suppliers and contractors
The ideal candidate:
- Great multitasker
- Fantastic organisation skills
- Ability to assist on projects when necessary – experience in a design studio is necessary
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to use initiative and work alone
- A flexible, can do attitude for the ever changing routine of a design studio
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
Please apply through this website or send over your CV and Portfolio to email@example.com
– for a private and confidential chat, please call Olivia on 0207 932 2800
Please note, due to a high number of applicants, we will only be contacting those who are successful.