Based in Central London this international Interior Design company are looking for a Studio Manager to join their team. The Studio / Office Manager will be joining a company that has been established for over 50 years that specilise in residentail and commercial project both in the UK and Internationally.
The Studio / Office Manager will be responsible for the supervision and smooth running of the Studio area as well as providing full administrative support to the design team. You will be a pro-active and organised individual, presentable, with good attention to detail. Excellent communication skills are a must as well as the ability to multi-task.
- Meeting and greeting clients
- Arranging couriers, taxis, travel etc
- Answering and forwarding phone calls
- Sorting and distributing post
- Monitoring office supplies and orders
- Assist design team with any admin duties
- PA duties to directors
- Dealing with Health and Safety
- General HR/ monitoring holidays and sickness
- Organising Socials
- Renewing office contracts/permits
- Arranging supplier meetings for the design team
You must be internet proficient and have excellent knowledge of Microsoft office and have a clean driving license.
Salary range is £26,000 - £35,000 PA depending on experience.
If you feel like this role would be the right fit and are looking to progress your career with a well-established company please forward your CV for review.
Please be aware that due the large volume of applicants, we only be contacting those who are successful.