Are you a Senior Architectural Planning Visualiser, looking to take your Visualisation career to the next level?
Are you able to produce, deliver and make artistic judgements on super High Quality Photorealistic Marketing Visuals? Know the process involved to produce AVR's and VVM's?
My client, a market leading Visualisation House in London, is looking for their next Senior Planning Visualiser to join their nhighly dynamic and talented Arch Viz team.
Operating out of an open planned industrial studio in East London, this highly professional, artistic and creative Visualisation company offer:
- Dynamic Artistic and Technical support and training
- An enviable portfolio of published International Photorealistic Marketing Visuals
- Advanced hardware and software allowing all their artists to produce award winning visuals
- Access to continual training, educational seminars, presentations and potential annual SOA Masterclass access
- Great working hours (8:30am – 5:30pm) and social team activities (internal competitions, photography competitions, staff incentives and nights out) – organised regularly
- A highly competitive salary of between £40,000 - £55,000 per annum, depending on relevant experience (would consider an amazing Middleweight Planning Visualiser with a proven track record)
Working for High End Developers, Architects and Interior Designers, this company and opportunity will give you the chance to be part of a team of almost 40 Artists, who constantly deliver visuals that change major international city’s skylines.
They are keen for a Senior Planning Visualisation Artist who:
- Can handle producing and critiquing uber High End Marketing Visuals (Exterior Planning)
- Understand intimately the entire 3D workflow and process, along with all in depth post production work - understand the plannig process as well (AVR's & VVM's)
- Can discuss artistic reasoning and judgements in internal creative direction meetings, as well as external client meetings
- Has proven experience consistently producing and managing High End Planning visuals, mainly focused on Exteriors
- Has highly professional, technical and artistic knowledge of all the industry standard CGI softwares – 3DSMax, VRay, PhotoShop (as well as any other additional programs – RailClone, Marvelous Designer, Forest Pack, MultiScatter, Revit, Rhino etc.)
If you feel that you are a Senior Planner Visualiser, who understands and produces High End Photo Real Marketing renders, composites with an Artistic “bigger picture” and who would enjoy the challenge of working in one of the best Visualisation Houses in Europe, please send through your CV and supporting portfolio of work.