Job title: Part II Architectural Assistant / Revit Technician
Our client, an established Architectural practice based in South West London are seeking an experienced Part II Architectural Assistant / Revit Technician to join them as soon as possible on permanent basis!
This client specialises in the design and delivery of residential and commercial projects based in the UK and throughout Europe.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is strong in Revit and has a minimum of 3-4 years within a UK Architectural practice.
Why work for them?
- Work for an Award winning practice
- Friendly and Relaxed studio
- Small - medium sized practice
- Great projects
- Excellent career progression
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a UK Practice
- Over 3 years’ experience using Revit in professional practice
- Experience in high-end residential / commercial projects
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Have the ability to work well under pressure
You will receive:
- A competitive basic salary (based on experience)
- a healthy work-life balance
- Excellent working environment
- Social events throughout the year