Are you a Senior Interior Designer looking for a new and challenging role? Are you looking for a studio with something a bit different about it? Are you looking for more varied responsibility? Do keep reading!
This West London based Interior Design client of mine are looking for a Senior Interior Designer to join their team. Working on High-end Residential & Hospitality projects, you will be working on a team of over 50 people for the new projects they have coming up.
What's in it for you?
- Salary of £45,000 PA - £55,000 PA - Depending on experience
- Clear line of progression - ability to utilize your skills and grow within the company and your career
- Incredibly glamorous Christmas party every year - details to be included
- Training and development - offered to you to enhance your skills throughout your career - evidently to benefit both you and the company
- Social events throughout the year - the opportunity to meet other designers and grow your network
- Additional benefits - details to be included
- You will be working alongside a team of friendly, hardworking and enthusiastic designers
- Ability to drive the conceptual side of the design with an extensive source of inspirational ideas and images to enhance the proposed scheme and finalized proposals
- Organized, enthusiastic and dynamic, the Senior Interior Designer would work in a small team in the residential interior design department
- Expectations will include the smooth running of projects providing timely and efficient support to the lead designers
- Manage a team of assistant and interior designers in their day-to-day project related tasks
- Previous Senior Interior Designer title essential
- To communicate where possible in the clearest manner your design ideas through fast detailed sketching, CAD, Photoshop and InDesign.
If this role is suitable for you or another Senior Interior Designer you know, please either apply directly or call Olivia on 0207 932 2800 for a private and confidential chat.
Please note: Due to such a high number of applicants, we will only be calling those who are successful.