I am currently looking for a Senior Interior Designer for a fantastic client of ours in West London. You will have the opportunity to work on incredibly high end residential projects. They are looking for a Senior Interior Designer to join their growing team for 4-6 months.
You will have the opportunity to work permanantly for the company in your Senior Interior Designer position after a performance review at the end of the 6 months.
What's in it for you?
- The opportunity to work for an award winning company
- The great hours of 9-6
- Generous holiday package
- Performance and pay review after 6 month term is completed
- Opportunity to grow within the company
- Understanding of the Design process from concept to completion
- Great technical drawing ability
- Joinery details essential
- General all-rounder
- Extensive site and client facing experience
- Incredibly well presented
- Fantastic communication skills both written and verbal
- Fluent on AutoCAD
Please be aware that due the large volume of applicants, we only be contacting those who are successful.
Please apply through this website or apply directly - firstname.lastname@example.org - 0207 932 2800