Building Services Engineer – St. Pauls – 32k
An exciting and leading M&E client is currently in need of a Building Services Engineer (electrical bias) to join a static site within the heart of London and close to transport links. This would primarily be to provide PPM and maintenance and become a member for a team of 2.
- 200 employees strong
- 20 million business
- Look after commercial, industrial and property services including MOD sites and local authorities
- Part of the Turner Group which is a 260 million pound company with 2,000 employees
- Based in St. Pauls
- 10-11 year old building
- 2 man site with 1 supervisor
- 7 – 4 / 10 – 7. Shift pattern
- Electrical bias engineer (17th edition and level 2) with good knowledge of Cooling Towers
- PPM and Maintenance works
- 23 days holiday + bank
- Mobile, PPE, Tools etc.
If you feel you would be well usited for the role or would like to find out more, please send me your up to date CV or contact me directly to discuss.
Office: 020 7932 2800