A small, chartered building surveying practice that specialises in commercial and heritage properties is looking to hire a chartered building surveyor to join their team. If you are looking for a highly varied technical chartered building surveying role this is a position for you.
The Role of a chartered building surveyor:
You will be working on retail, office , industrial and heritage properties. This role requires an all-rounded technical ability, as you will be working on all aspects of building surveying. The work will include but is not limited to:
Requirements of a chartered building surveyor:
- A large focus on project management and contract admin
- Building Surveys
- Pre-acquisition surveys
- Potentially some design work
- MRICs qualified, with 3 years PQE in the commercial sector
- All rounded technical ability
- Confidence to communicate with all levels of authority
- Full Driver’s Licence
- Design ability is desirable
As a chartered building surveyor you can expect a competitive salary of circa £45,000 + other benefits to be discussed at a later date.
To apply, send your CV to Ruro @ email@example.com or call 02079322800 for more information.