Do you feel like there is a glass ceiling at your current consultancy? Are you perhaps looking for a more varied and interesting workload?
A small, chartered building surveying practice that specialises in commercial and heritage properties is looking to hire a senior building surveyor to join their team. If you are looking for a highly varied technical chartered building surveying role this is a position for you.
Benefits of a senior building surveyor:
The Role of a senior building surveyor:
- Profit share scheme (10% dependant on the company profitability)
- Meritocratic progression- this compnay has no glass ceilling, so there is potential to progress to partner within this company
- A chance to get your hands on some more technical work with a design-led aspect
- Variety of work within commercial and heritage sectors
- A relaxed, non-corporate friendly work environment with fair distribution of projects
You will be working on retail, office , industrial and heritage properties. This role requires an all-rounded technical ability, as you will be working on all aspects of building surveying. The work will include but is not limited to:
Requirements of a senior building surveyor:
- A large focus on project management and contract admin
- Building Surveys
- Pre-acquisition surveys
- Potentially some design work
- MRICs qualified, with around 0-3 years PQE in the commercial sector
- All rounded technical ability
- Confidence to communicate with all levels of authority
- Full Driver’s Licence
- Design ability is desirable
As a csenior building surveyor you can expect a competitive salary of up to £55,000 + 10% profit share and other benefits to be discussed at a later date.
Please click apply today or call Ruro on 02079322800 for more information.