Static M&E Electrical Engineer – up to £39,000 – Liverpool Street
SALARY & PACKAGE:
- Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm
- £35,000 - £39,000
- 25 days holiday + 8 Bank Holidays
- Established in 1990
- Clientele include – Aviva, JLT, CLS Holdings and more
- 3 UK Offices based in London, Kent & Essex
We are currently looking for a static electrical engineer for one of our contracts in central London, it is a 24 storey, multi-tenanted office space.
The individual must be able to undertake some PPM’s, Reactive and provide technical support to the 4 x engineering team.
Working hours are as following:
Monday – Friday 08:00 – 17:00
On odd occasions engineers can be asked to work from 06:00 – 12:00 or 12:00 – 20:00. Must also be able to:
Must be conversant with compliance tasks including but not limited to:
- Produce technical reports
- Update reports
- Monthly reports
- Audit reports
- Sub-contractor updates
- Procure parts and materials as well as producing quotations and proposals for any extra works or project opportunities.
- Water Treatment, including cooling towers
- HV and LV systems
- Fire Alarm systems
- Lighting Control Systems
- Energy Management Systems
- Meter Readings
- Energy Consumption
- PPM and Reactive task distribution
- Completion and audit quality of works.
PLEASE CONTACT Zan Saeed/ ZSAEED @ RGB.CO.UK / 020 7932 2800
- 17th Edition
- High Voltage