Mobile Heating/Commercial pipe fitter S.London £38,000
I am currently representing a facilities management company who has an exciting new opportunity for mobile heating commercial pipe fitter/mechanical engineer to join their growing team.
Their head office is based in Hertfordshire and carry out maintenance for prestigious contracts within London and the Home Counties.
Area Of Cover:
Your duties will include:
- London, Hampshire & Surrey
- Diagnose system faults
- Commercial pipe fitting
- Commercial isolation
- Pipe work from ½” to 4” covering galv, iron, steel, copper, plastic, composite etc., to include mapres or similar systems.
- Fitting/ Installation of commercial pipework.
- Identifying/ cleaning strainers.
- wet system in both modern and aged large residential blocks and commercial buildings running from a central plant room
- Stripping/ cleaning of plate heat exchangers.
- Changing and servicing of pumps, valves etc.
- Venting of heating risers.
- maintenance on radiator, valve problems, domestic plumbing work and mechanical work
In return my client is offering:
- Full driving license
- Plumbing and/or Heating qualifications City&Guilds / NVQ2-3
- Domestic Gas Qualifications
- Min 5 years’ experience
- Experience or knowledge of district heating systems
- Fault diagnostic skills and high rate first completion
PLEASE CONTACT Zan Saeed ON 020 7932 2800 / ZSAEED @ RGB .CO.UK
- Call out Rota
- Overtime x1.5 and x2 on Sundays
- 20 days holidays plus bank holidays
- Company Van, Fuel Card