Lead electrical engineer with site survey, auditing and pricing experience - London & home counties- £40k and travel time
Our client provides Mechanical & Electrical services to a number of commercial and high end residential clients. Due to continuous growth they are now currently in search of a mobile M&E engineer with survey , quotation, audit and pricing experience join their growing team.
They specialise in service, maintenance and breakdown in plant & boiler maintenance, HVAC, building controls, electrical systems, fire alarms, CCTV, access control, security, water hygiene, planned preventative maintenance and project works across London and the home counties.
The engineers main duties will be site surveys , audits, pricing and quotes as well as some planned and reactive maintenance on FM contracts in London and home counties.
Salary and package:
Carrying out the following work:
- £38,000- £40,000
- Van, fuel card, ( private use of van and travel time )
- mobile phone, iPad and PPE
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Call out 1 in 7
Working hours and requirements
- PPM, Reactive, Servicing and small install work
- Provide support to engineers on site
- Organisation and management of PPMS
- Manage testing and inspection reports
- Manage and monitor compliances
- Carry out surveys and site audits
- Pricing of works and helping assist in tenders
- Client meetings with and / on behalf of the contract manager
- Remedial quotes
- Toolbox talks
- They will be provided to be onsite at 08:00 and finish at 17:00
- Must have a driving licence
- Experience of commercial works.
- Fault diagnostic skills and high rate first completion
- C&G 17th Edition IET Regulations BS7671
- C&G (2394 & 2395) or 2391 Testing and Inspection is a benefit
- C&G 2360 Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, NVQ Level 3 or equivalent is a benefit
This is Great opportunity for a hardworking and professional engineer to take the next step towards supervisor/ manager and join a dynamic expanding company working with high class clients across the Home Counties.