Building Services Manager London £50,000.00
My client is a Facilities management provider, who currently seek an Assistant chief engineer on an Iconic 5 * hotel based in Mayfair.
The ideal candidate will come from a supervisor/service manager’s role within a current building services company and have first-hand experience of running a demanding contract within hospitality sector
Role and responsibilities
- Manage a team of 20 including tradesmen to carry out reactive and preventative maintenance at iconic 5 star hotel.
- Deputise for chief engineer.
- You will be responsible for departmental P&L £1.3 million pa.
- Control and management of CAPEX budget
- Managed projects up to £1million in value on site.
- Prepare end of month reports for meetings to the directors
- Organise and supervise all contractors
- Be Responsible for plant and equipment not limited to but including AHUs, UPS, generators, HVAC, FCUs, LTHW systems, Boilers, PHE, BMS.
- Carry out probation reviews and conduct 121s with staff.
- Conduct and carry out safety training.
- Use a CAFM system for reactive maintenance tasks.
- Create and implement safety systems for technical services department.
in return the client is offering the following salary:
£50,000.00 as a basic
Monday to Friday 8 till 5pm
Company phone & Laptop
23 days holiday
Commutable distance to Green Park London