COMMERCIAL GAS ENGINEER – MANCHESTER - £35K + PACKAGE
SALARY & PACKAGE
- Annual wage - up to £35,000 per annum dependant on experience
- Van & Fuel Card
- Door to door travel
- Company mobile for business use
- Company tablet
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Company pension scheme
- Hours of work 8am - 5pm Monday to Friday.
- Company uniform and PPE supplied
An exciting opportunity has come up for a commercial gas engineer to join a progressing and growing company.
As a business, they are well established and have been operating for over 30 years. They have a very strong presence in London with over 30 HVAC engineers and 15 commercial gas engineers working for them.
Earlier this year they opened up a Manchester division and have since grown from strength to strength.
This role is an excellent opportunity to join a new division of a business working alongside the Director.
The role will initially be very hands on, with an area of covering the M62 corridor. Working on their whole portfolio of contracts.
The successful candidate will have fantastic scope to develop and the opportunity to progress their position with a roofless ceiling.
They are ideally looking for an engineer who wants a clear plan for progression and wants to develop. COMPANY
- HVAC Specialist Company
- Based in Manchester & Crayford
- Running for over 30 years
- Privately owned business
- £4mil turn over
- Employ over 30 HVAC Engineers & 10 Commercial Gas Engineers as a business
- A lot of sub contract work for CBRE - biggest client
- Also some multi tenanted office space
If you feel you would be well suited for the role or would like to find out more, please send me your up to date CV or contact me to discuss.
Office: 020 7932 2800
Email: twilson @rgb.co.uk