M AND E Contract Manager - London £50,000.00 - Greenwich
My client is a well-established National M AND E Company who have been running for the past 16 years providing FM solutions to a wide range of clients within high end residential, commercial and retail sectors.
Due to sheer growth and increase of contracts, they are looking for an additional M AND E Contracts Manager to join the team.
You will be running contracts and looking after a solid team of engineers.
The Contract Manager will be the accountable interface between the M AND E Company and the client, ensuring the service delivery required by the contract is being met and the stakeholder relationships (internal and external) are strong.
Mobile role for a contract manager looking after X4 retail sites/Hubs in London and looking after onsite engineers and mobile team
• Overseeing small projects ranging from £100,000 - £250,000
• Previous month’s activities and associated actions
• PPM/reactive activity previous month
• PPM activity following month
• Quotations and remedial works
• KPI attainment
• H AND S AND Compliance
• Energy Management
• Cost savings
• Plant/office environment improvements
• Projects planning
• Tactical planning
SALARY AND PACKAGE
• 50K P.A
• Mercedes A class - AMG Sport
• 25 days holiday + bank
• Health Care Scheme + Pension
• Company performance bonuses of up to 70% of salary every 6 months