Electrical Qualifying supervisor - London & Essex- £40k
Our client provides Facilities Maintenance, Construction and Mechanical & Electrical services to a number of commercial and high end residential clients. Due to continuous growth they are now currently in search of a plumbing and heating engineer to join their growing team.
They specialise in service, maintenance and breakdown in plant & boiler maintenance, HVAC, building controls, electrical systems, fire alarms, CCTV, access control, security, water hygiene, planned preventative maintenance and project works across London and the home counties.
The plumbing and heating engineers main duties will be small project and install works as well as planned and reactive maintenance on FM contracts and high end residential properties in London and surrounding area.
Salary and package:
Carrying out the following work:
- Van, fuel card,
- mobile phone, iPad and PPE
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Call out 1 in 7
Working hours and requirements
- PPM, Reactive, Servicing and small install work
- Provide support to engineers on site
- Organisation and management of PPMS
- Manage testing and inspection reports
- Manage and monitor compliances
- Carry out NICEIC duties
- Client meetings
- Remedial quotes
- Toolbox talks
- Staff appraisals
- They will be provided to be onsite at 08:00 and finish at 16:30 with a half hour lunch.
- Candidate must live within the M25
- Must have a driving licence
- Experience of commercial and residential works.
- Hold NICEIC qualification
- Fault diagnostic skills and high rate first completion
- C&G 17th Edition IET Regulations BS7671
- C&G (2394 & 2395) or 2391 Testing and Inspection
- C&G 2360 Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, NVQ Level 3 or equivalent
This is Great opportunity for a hardworking and professional supervisor to join a dynamic expanding company working with high class clients across the Eastern Counties.