Mobile (foot mobile) Multi-Skilled engineer
Reports to: Area Manager
Location: Central London
Salary Range: £32K-£35K per annum
We currently have vacancies for mobile multi-skilled engineers who will be responsible for the planned, preventative and reactive maintenance of mechanical and electrical systems within Central London. The works will be delivered across a mix of commercial office and luxury residential properties.
Prospective candidates will:
Successful candidates will receive:
- Be apprenticeship trained in an electrical or mechanical discipline
- Be qualified to City & Guilds NVQ Level 3 or equivalent
- Have 5 years' experience in a similar role (applicants without relevant experience will not be considered)
- Have sound knowledge of ACOP L8 control of legionella
- Professionally represent the company at all times
- Have Excellent communication skills
- Be competent at "user level" with IT systems (CAFM, reporting, emails etc.)
- Attractive salary and holiday allowance
- Business travel expenses
- Company pension
- Private health insurance
- Genuine career progression in an ever-growing company
- Enrolment in our employee engagement platform "PERKBOX" which provides our employees with access to many deals, discounts and benefits from food and drink, health and fitness, entertainment, insurance and many more.
- Access to salary sacrifice schemes, such as childcare tax relief and cycle to work scheme
- Training and development through personal development plans
This position would suit candidates who live within or very close to Central London.