Do you fancy becoming the Head of Visualisation within a creative, dedicated and vibrant Commercial Workplace Design studio?
Are you looking to help design develop and be an integral part of an award winning Workplace team?
Can you strongly communicate internally with fellow Designers and externally to stakeholders and clients?
Do you feel that you can autonomously deliver stunning Interior Visuals, but coordinate and make changes to renders on the fly?
If you think you are up for it, I have an amazing opportunity for a Midweight Visualiser, which will give you all of this and more!
Do you have:
- At least 2 – 4 years London Visualisation experience
- Ability to manage projects and designers expectations
- Produce quick fire design changes in renders and be happy to be part of the evolution of creative Commercial Workplace design ideas
- Strong 3DSMax, VRay or Corona and PhotoShop Skills – SketchUp and AutoCAD ability would be highly advantageous
- The ability to set up and establish a small team and processes – capable of producing renders, but more importantly educating and deliver top quality work internally for your team
- A cool and calm ability to deliver under pressure
- Strong communication skills – both spoken and written
You could receive:
- Basic Salary of £30,000 – £38,000 per annum
- Subsidised lunches (really nice, healthy and very affordable!)
- 25 days Annual Holidays
- Training courses and industry events
- Great social events and sporting teams
- Strong contributory pension scheme of 5-6%
If you wish to be considered for this amazing opportunity and put yourself in a position to impress, please send through your CV & Portfolio to email@example.com