Mobile Heating Commercial pipe fitter/mechanical engineer – £38,000
I am currently representing a facilities management company who has an exciting new opportunity for mobile heating commercial pipe fitter/mechanical engineer to join their growing team.
Their head office is based in Hertfordshire and carry out maintenance for prestigious contracts within London and the Home Counties.
Your duties will include:
- Diagnose system faults
- Commercial pipe fitting
- Commercial isolation
- Pipe work from ½” to 4” covering galv, iron, steel, copper, plastic, composite etc., to include mapres or similar systems.
- Fitting/ Installation of commercial pipework.
- Identifying/ cleaning strainers.
- wet system in both modern and aged large residential blocks and commercial buildings running from a central plant room
- Stripping/ cleaning of plate heat exchangers.
- Changing and servicing of pumps, valves etc.
- Venting of heating risers.
- maintenance on radiator, valve problems, domestic plumbing work and mechanical work
In return my client is offering:
- Full driving license
- Plumbing and/or Heating qualifications City&Guilds / NVQ2-3
- Min 5 years’ experience
- Experience or knowledge of district heating systems
- Fault diagnostic skills and high rate first completion
- Call out 1 in 7
- Overtime x1.5 and x2 on Sundays
- 25 days holidays plus bank holidays
- Phone, tablet, parking credit card
- Van less than 3 years old, fuel card
- Company pension
- Childcare vouchers
- Uniform, phone, tablet
- Sickness insurance scheme
If you feel you would be well suited for the role or would like to find out more, please send me your up to date CV or contact me to discuss.
Office: 020 7932 2800
Email: twilson @rgb.co.uk