Their head office is based in Hertfordshire and carry out maintenance within London and the Home Counties.
Your area of works would be within London and the home counties, With over 30 years’ experience.
Your duties will include:
• Diagnose system faults
• Commercial pipe fitting
• Commercial isolation
• Fitting/ Installation of commercial pipework.
• Identifying/ cleaning strainers.
• Stripping/ cleaning of plate heat exchangers.
• Changing and servicing of pumps, valves etc.
• Venting of heating risers.
• maintenance on radiator, valve problems, domestic plumbing work and mechanical work
• Full driving license
• Plumbing and/or Heating qualifications City&Guilds / NVQ2-3
• Min 5 years’ experience
• Experience or knowledge of district heating systems
• Fault diagnostic skills and high rate first completion
In return my client is offering:
• Call out 1 in 7
• Overtime x1.5 and x2 on Sundays
• 25 days holidays plus bank holidays
• Van, fuel card
• Company pension
• Childcare vouchers
• Uniform, phone, tablet
• Sickness insurance scheme
If you feel you would be well suited for the role or would like to find our more, please send me your up to date CV or contact me to discuss:
Office: 020 7932 2800
Email: twilson @rgb.co.uk