Senior M&E Project Manager- London-£65k
my client are seeking a Senior mechanical and electrical Project Manager to take control of some exciting new projects as they expand their projects team and tender for a further £38m worth of projects in London. This is truly an exciting opportunity and would suit someone that is keen to develop their career in a rapidly growing organisation.
Having recently tendered and won some large installation projects, the successful candidate would need to be able to hit the ground running and take the lead in the development of a busy, but relatively new division in the group.
You will be working alongside the head project manager/ technical services manager and leasing with the end client and subcontractors directly. You will be taking control of the entire installation team. In addition, you will need to maintain control of the financial budget, project milestones & H&S( you will have the support of the head tsm as well as the project engineers, design team and coordinators). You will be involved from the projects inception and will be required to deliver a first-class product for our clients as well achieving the budgeting profit levels.
The successful candidate will need to demonstrably be able to exhibit;
· 3 years’ experience managing multi trade projects ( able to do both M & E )
· Consistently good financial returns on projects
· Ability to balance office based works and site works
· Has previously worked for a building services contractor at a similar level
· Previous experience managing large Commercial, new build and fit out projects
· Manage own P&L
· Manage all subcontractors
· Working on and submitting tenders alongside the director
· Overall knowledge and understanding of a wide variety of mechanical systems
· Relevant qualifications