Senior M&E Project Manager- London/Essex £65/70k
Due to our continued growth, my client are seeking a Senior mechanical and electrical Project Manager to take control of some exciting new projects as we enter a new phase for the organisation. This is truly an exciting opportunity and would suit someone that is keen to develop their career in a rapidly growing organisation.
Having recently tendered and won some large installation projects, the successful candidate would need to be able to hit the ground running and take the lead in the development of a busy, but relatively new division in the group.
You will be liaising directly with the Group Sales Director, the Managing Director, as well as the main contractor, the suppliers as well taking control of the entire installation team. In addition, you will need to maintain control of the financial budget, project milestones & H&S. You will be involved from the projects inception and will be required to deliver a first-class product for our clients as well achieving the budgeting profit levels.
My client is a relatively new Facilities Management company, however due to a combination of our core values, our vision and our commitment to outstanding service we have grown tremendously in a variety of sectors.
The successful candidate will need to demonstrably be able to exhibit;
· 3 years’ experience managing multi trade projects ( able to do both M & E )
· Consistently good financial returns on projects
· Ability to balance office based works and site works
· Has previously worked for a building services contractor at a similar level
· Previous experience managing large Commercial, new build and fit out projects
· Manage own P&L
· Manage all subcontractors
· Working on and submitting tenders alongside the director
· Overall knowledge and understanding of a wide variety of mechanical systems
· Relevant qualifications
Depending on experience, you can expect to receive an annual salary of between £60,000 & £70,000 p.a., life insurance, a company car/car allowance depending on own preference, 28 days annual leave as well as an incentive-based bonus.
The clients office is based in Loughton Essex, the role is a 40% office based and 60% site based.
It is the Groups intension for the successful candidate, after a successful period to work their way up to become Project Director and are therefore very keen to find a talented and ambitious professional to fulfil this very exciting role.