FM Coordinator Stratford £29k
To carry out the administration & coordination of the property’s building works department at a prestigious site in Stratford.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Assisting with liaising with fit out contractor project team, aftercare team and subcontractors during snagging & defect works
- Attending daily 2pm meeting to get informative updates from the contractor
- Visiting the properties on the day that works have been scheduled to inspect the works and confirm whether works have been completed and to the expected standard and that lofts have been left presentable and tidy
- Contacting guests (we call our residents guests) on a daily basis to request access for snagging appointments and sending follow up updates confirming once works completed or advising follow up visit required
- Liaise with concierge team regarding access into units on a daily basis.
- Logging Defects on ESav and updating / closing defects on Esav (defect software) once works complete
- Assisting with responding to emails from guests / leaseholders / agents regarding snagging lists and defective items and meeting with guests / leaseholders & inspecting items prior to logging with contractor to ensure they are defective / considered a snag
- Assessing, monitoring the ongoing works within the public area, vacant and occupied lofts ensuing valid permits are agreed management as well as update RAMS are received / approved
- Visiting all lofts which have had works scheduled and completed liaising with security
- Conducting “surprise visits” to vacant units where the works are being done without security’s presence
- Reporting any misuse of the lifts, fire, health & safety and security of the building, taking immediate actions to rectify the issues, escalating if necessary
- Working closely and communicating daily with the Facilities Coordinator ensuring all the appointments amongst guests.
- Producing a daily report to management team, hold regular meetings with key members involved with the ongoing project
- Checking outstanding eSav alongside Maintenance Engineers for occupied and vacant units, reporting to GM to confirm the closure of defects
- Identifying any trends, tendency of repeated defects and reporting to GM
The Package :
- Creating a public area planned decorative & cosmetic maintenance schedule working closely with GM/FM
20 Days Holiday
Office Hours 09.00 to 18.00
Laptop & Mobile Phone