Static M&E (Working) Supervisor – up to £40,000 – Paddington
- Established in 1990
- Clientele include – Aviva, JLT, CLS Holdings and more
- 3 UK Offices based in London, Kent & Essex
- 60 engineers
- Specialise in hard services to blue chip clients
We are currently looking for a working Supervisor for one of our contracts in .
The individual will be well versed with operating in a high profile environment, have the personality and character to lead a team of 3 x engineering team
and be part of the on site contract management team.
Must have excellent interpersonal skills to talk to our immediate client team (Property Manager and Engineering Manager) as well as building occupiers.
Will need to be part of the emergency escalation process for any out of hours emergencies and incidents.
There is opportunity to undertake overtime on site at weekends or evenings dependant on the work activities scheduled.
The individual must be able to undertake some PPM’s, Reactives and provide technical support to the 3 x engineering team as well as manage any visiting specialist sub-contractors.
Manage and co-ordinate staff rotas and call out rotas as the site is operated Monday to Friday 6am to 8pm. Weekends are usually covered with overtime to carry out intrusive works (PPM, Reactives and project works) Must also be able to:
Must be conversant with compliance tasks including but not limited to:
- Produce technical reports
- Update reports
- Monthly reports
- Audit reports
- Sub-contractor updates
- Procure parts and materials as well as producing quotations and proposals for any extra works or project opportunities.
SALARY & PACKAGE
- Water Treatment, including cooling towers
- LV systems
- Fire Alarm systems
- Lighting Control Systems
- Energy Management Systems
- Meter Readings
- Energy Consumption
- PPM and Reactive task distribution
- Completion and audit quality of works.
- Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm
- £38,000 - £40,000
- 25 days holiday + 8 Bank Holidays
- State Pension