Our client are seeking a Senior Project Architect to work on specialised projects within the "Later Living " sector in a fantastci South East london practcie.
The practice follow a Senior Living and Aged Care philosophy that delivers an exciting new model in urbanplanning, architecture and design.
Senior Project Architect - experience with Later - up to £65,000 PA
- Someone who is driven and hungry for success and looking to grow the practise and their career. Must be level headed, confident and a strong presenter.
- Must be experienced with whole process from planning to completion.
- Ability to lead and manage the design development and eventual delivery of residential developments circa 200+ units
- C2 experience in addition to standard C3 is a massive bonus. Due to the requirement to have a clear understanding of achieving projects in compliance with Lifetime Homes and Part M4(2)/(3)
- They should ideally have some mixed-use experience, as these developments also have a considerable amount of common facility and amenity accommodation, plus some additional public retail/café/bar accommodation
- Part 3, ARB registered and preferably 5+ years post qual experience
- Good technical understanding
- Good working knowledge of current legislation
- AutoCAD and regular Revit experience a must
Working for our client is a dynamic and rewarding experience. They value the contributions of each and every employee and have nutured, for more than 20 years as a practoice, a close network of dedicated colleagues and friends. Creativity is rewarded for individuals who show a commitment to the business as well as their own personal development. Fulfilling career opportunities and a balanced and sustainable work culture are on offer.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply within or contact Martin Leslie on 020 7932 2800 or email mleslie @ rgb.co.uk