£18,000 - £24,000
- FM Company based in North Kent.
- Established in 2011 and now employ a team of 16 engineers.
- Their clients include Virgin Gyms, Greene King Pubs, Public Sector and Pubs & Restaurants.
THE JOB – M&E ADMINISTRATOR / PLANNER
They are seeking a Planner to join the team in their office.
Monday – Friday
08.00 – 17.30
You will be working alongside the Office Manager and 2 x Contract Managers.
Duties will include:
- Planning jobs
- Processing of engineering/subcontractor paperwork and completing KPI spreadsheets
- Raising purchase orders for materials and subcontractor works
- Providing quotations following on from engineering visits
- First point of contact for client enquiries by email or telephone
- Prioritising and logging callouts on the internal system
- Responsible for a team of engineers, subcontractors, and sites
- Scheduling planned and reactive maintenance, callouts, and remedial jobs
- Running and processing reports, providing reports and analysing data, and reporting findings and solutions to challenges to the Management Team
- Updating and producing the Monthly report to present on a monthly basis to the senior management team
- Processing of Engineer Holiday forms
- Creating callout rotas for the engineering team
- Take instruction from Operations teams as required
- To investigate and resolve customer problems in a timely manner
SALARY & PACKAGE
- £18,000 - £24,000
- 20 Days Holiday & 8 Bank Holidays
Please apply today with an up to date CV.