Domestic Gas Engineer
Salary: £37k per annum
A FM/HVAC company who are currently in search of a Domestic Gas Engineer to come and join a growing team within London.
• Operating for 20 years
• Based in Hertfordshire
• Look after a variety of domestic & commercial contracts within London and south eats
• Design, install and maintain HVAC building service systems and provide service and maintenance
• Currently have X10 engineers currently
• Looking after domestic properties within London so would look at all areas for the where the engineer is based
• Covering call outs/repairs and CP12s in and around London area and M25, they will also supply training to carry out legionella risk assessments.
• £34-£37k depending on experience
• Company pension
• Van & fuel card
• Phone and credit card
• 20 days holiday + bank
• Specialist tools provided
Please contact David Hilditch at RGB Network for more information.