- Formed in 1994, we now turn over £43M annually.
- Our team specialises in projects ranging from £1M to £19M, to larger scale works
- Delivering across all industry sectors, (from homeowners/tenants to public and private sector housing developments, public buildings, educational institutions, hospitals, health centres, retail premises, pubs, restaurants, hotels and leisure facilities), its vast range of services span from creating comprehensive HVAC solutions to the installation of complex energy centres.
Toni & Guy
Enderby Wharf project – 14M contract installed 449 plots
Bartlett Park Centre & Café – 2.6 mill contract
Chobham Farm – 10.3 mill contract
Extensive range of services, from urgent boiler breakdowns, heating/electrical/plumbing issues to maintenance, pipework repairs, system cleaning and testing
10 guys on the commercial gas side with plumbing heating and ventilation experience JOB – PLUMBER
Looking for a highly skilled plumber who would be interested in upskilling to a gas engineer.
YOU must be fully competent with all aspects of plumbing on both the installation and maintenance side.
SALARY & PACKAGE
- Ideally we are looking for individuals who have experience in multi occupancy dwellings which are fed from a centralised/ district heat source:
- The engineers must be able to identify likely isolation points from a common riser.
- They must be able to safely isolate and make repairs. This could be change a radiator or repair a leak, including iron.
- Experience in the use of hand threading tools.
- An amount of electrical knowledge. This would be enough to fault find on basic domestic controls and repair/ replace where required.
- Used to working on multiple sites per day, to deadlines.
- High “fix first time” rate.
- Be able to safely fill and vent multiple primary risers.
- Efficient and effective diagnosis of heating system faults i.e. blockages due to sludge, seized valves, blocked strainers etc.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
£36,000 - £40,000
Van & fuel Card
7:30 – 4:30 Work Hours
If they exceed 2 hours in travel then they will accommodate for their first hour
20 days holiday + bank
1 in 4 call out – 150 pounds standby overtime when called and D2D travel – also paid at overtime rate PLEASE CONTACT SEAN HITCHMAN ON 020 7932 2800 / SHITCHMAN @ RGB .CO.UK