Geo-Environmental Engineer – London based consultancy
A successful and well established environmental consultancy with offices in London and the Midlands are looking for a Geo-Environmental Engineer to their 10 strong West London based team. The successful Engineer will have an ideal minimum of a years’ experience in ground investigations and interpretive reporting experience within remediation projects.
Successful Geo-Environmental Engineer will have:
- Ideally between 1-3 years’ experience
- Relevant Bachelor degree
- Master’s degree would be advantageous
- Experience overseeing ground investigations
- Experience with Phase 1 and Phase 2 reports
- Experience in a similar consultancy environment
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Competitive salary
- 23 days holiday
- Opportunity to gain experience from experts in the industry
If you're looking for a great opportunity or know anyone who might be interested in a Geo-Environmental Engineer role with a competitive salary, contact Sam Timson on 0207 932 2800 or email your CV to stimson(at)rgb.co.uk
If you're successful, you will be contacted to conduct an interview.