Trainee CAD Technician (Civils) – Derby
- For the right Trainee CAD Technician, this consultancy is offering a competitive salary ranging from; £18,000 to £23,000 (depending on your experience)
- Benefits include; contributory pension scheme, private health care and more
- Opportunity to get training with design software such as; Microdrainage, PDS and Civil 3D.
RGB Network are representing an established Midlands based Civil Engineering consultancy who has an immediate vacancy for a Trainee CAD Technician to work within their civil engineering design team based in Derby.Company profile
- Their Derby office works for clients such as Rolls Royce and Kier Living throughout the East Midlands and United Kingdom
- Focusing on designing; masonry, concrete and steel frame buildings, bridges and retaining walls and associated drainage schemes and highway works.
The successful Trainee CAD Technician
- The role would suit recent college leavers with some experience using AutoCad drafting software in a civil engineering environment
- This role would suit a Trainee CAD Technician who has experience producing; roads, infrastructure & drainage designs / drawings using AutoCAD
- As a Trainee CAD Technician, you shall be responsible for the drafting of designs under the guidance of engineers and senior technicians for projects in the; leisure, retail, commercial and industrial sectors as well as for regional and national house builders.
- The successful candidate will be given on the job training to develop their skills and they will work closely with the other members of the civil engineering team
- Following an initial period the role can include day-release training at local colleges or university, subject to individual’s needs and ambitions
- A strong background of English, Mathematics and a logical approach to problem solving should be demonstrated.
If you would be interested in this or similar Trainee CAD Technician opportunities then please get in touch with Parvez Miah at RGB Network on 0207 932 2800 or email.