A multidisciplinary consultancy based in Central London has a vacancy available for an Intermediate Electrical Engineer within their Building services Team. The job opportunity has come about as the business looks to expand its M&E team due to a number of projects being awarded.
For this particular Electrical Engineer vacancy they would like to employ somebody that is able to speak German as a number of their projects are located there.
The Electrical Design Engineer job role:
- The design of electrical systems (lighting, power distribution, fire detection, security, access), preparing drawings, specifications and product schedules for projects from inception to completion.
- Checking tender submissions, drawings and technical submittals to ensure quality of products and equipment are in accordance with design.
- Undertaking site visits and monitoring progress against the design.
- Attending meetings with clients, architects and other project stakeholders.
- Witnessing testing and commissioning.
- Attending meetings with clients, architects and other project stakeholders
- Currently employ 30 people.
- Can offer great training and career development opportunities.
- You will be given exposure so all stages of project deliver from start to finish.
- Good range of clients including end clients, architects, main contractors and other consultancies.
- You will work on projects in various sectors including commercial, mixed use, residential, data centre/ mission critical, hospitality and industrial.
Please contact James Bramfitt at RGB should you wish to apply to this Electrical Design Engineer / Electrical Engineer job vacancy within Building Services / MEP / M&E.