GRADUATE MECHANICAL ENGINEER
RGB are working with an established, award-winning, professional multi-disciplinary engineering practice that are looking for a graduate to join their Peterborough office. They are looking for someone to join their Building Services team and work on projects in the Commercial, Education, Residential and Retail Sectors.
- Graduating in 2019 with a minimum of 2:1 in a relevant degree.
- Good level of computer literacy
- Knowledge of Revit MEP and EDSL Tas
- Design of MEP building services elements
- Working with other team members and project teams together with direct liaison with client and other design team professionals
- Site visits and support to other offices
- Mentored by senior engineers
- Training program with a view to progression to CEng status
- Master’s sponsorship in either Building Services Engineering or Mechanical Engineering
This is a great opportunity for a graduate to begin their career at a company where their professional development is encouraged.
Please contact David Hilditch at RGB Network for more information.