Senior Electrical Design Engineer
RGB are working with an international, award-winning building services design consultancy who are looking for a Senior Electrical Design Engineer to join their London office. They pride themselves on innovative, low energy solutions and the delivery of global projects.
Fundamental responsibilities include:
- Liaison with client and design team
- NBS and bespoke specification writing
- Electrical design calculations and drawing preparation for CAD team
- Technical review of information and checking of installation stage design working information from others.
- Present at design and site stage meetings
- Inspect on-site installations, defects scheduling and testing
The successful candidate will meet the ideal experience and criteria:
- 6 years’ experience
- Excellent technical, communication and organisation skills with an ability to lead in a team
- Minimum of HNC or higher
- Member of IET or CIBSE
- Charted status or currently working towards (desirable)
- Basic working knowledge of mechanical engineering systems (desirable)
- Experience in Data Centre design (desirable)
This opportunity will suit a candidate who has the desire to join a leading consultancy and to work on exciting projects across the globe.
For more information contact David Hilditch at RGB Network.