I'm currently recruiting for a Junior Mechanical Engineer to work in a well established property and construction consultancy. They have worked on a number of projects in Residential, Commercial, Defence, Health, Leisure, Social and Community.
Junior Mechanical Engineer
- Oversee projects from inception to completion under the guidance of senior engineers
- To prepare specifications and drawings of the mechanical installation
- Liaise with with the deaign team, both internal and external depending on the project
- Meeting and advising clients
- Mechanical Engineering degree or equivalent
- Some experience in a relevant building services environment needed
- Have good work ethic and be able to work independently and as a team
- Ability to use Hevacomp and Revit as well as AutoCad would be desireable
They are offering a very competitive salary depending on experience.
Please contact Michael Gunaretnam at RGN Network for more information regarding this role.