Sustainability Consultant/BREEAM Assessor
RGB are working with a well-established engineering consultancy who provide building services design solutions to the construction industry. They are looking for a Sustainability Consultant / BREEAM Assessor to join their expanding office in Manchester.
Summary of Sustainability Consultant/BREEAM Assessor role:
- Responsible for providing the companies BREEAM offering and provide sustainability support
- Involvement in management of all BREEAM assessments, collation of BREEAM evidence, formal reporting, submission to the BRE and certification.
- Produce sustainability reports
- Attend client meetings
- Experience of this role
- Be passionate about or have a keen interest in sustainability
- A relevant BSc/BEng
- Experience in the management and delivery of BREEAM Assessments in line with project programmes
- Experience of a client facing environment
- Have a BREEAM qualification
- Excellent communication skills and have a great work ethic
This is a great opportunity to join a company that are striving for a sustainable future. You will be supported and your progression will be encouraged. They offer a very competitive salary of between £28k and £35k depending on experience with additional benefits.
For more information please contact David Hilditch at RGB Network.